The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Acoustic PrincipleDynamicPolar PatternFrequency Range20Hz ~ 20kHzOutput ConnectionOutput Impedance320ΩSensitivity-57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHzPhantom PowerNot required
ColourBlackWeight (g)937Dimensions (L x W x H, mm)172 x 109 x 62Compatible RØDE AccessoriesPSA1