CLiPtec OCD533 High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet offers precise dual 1080p Full HD video for advanced 3D movies and games. You will enjoy your investment to the fullest with this cable.CLiPtec OCD533 Support for next-generation 4Kx2K screens and Ultra High Definition Video. You will enjoy the full benefit of your investment with our High-Speed HDMI Cable.
- 4K x 2K Support
- Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- Audio Return Channel
- Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data ""upstream"" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- 3D Over HDMI
- Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications.
- Additional Color Spaces
- Adds support for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- Automotive Connection System
- New cables and connectors for automotive video systems, designed to meet the unique demands of the motoring environment while delivering true HD quality.
Specification Cable Type Standard HDMI Type A Cable Length 5.0 m Connectors Plated 24K Gold Cable Jacket Material PVC Cable AWG 26 AWG Cable O.D. 7.3 mm Video Resolution Supported 4K x 2K (Max) Max Signal Bandwidth Up to 340MHz (10.2 Gbps) Power Consumption Maximum 256 mA